When you're writing a story the author often lacks the insight or the ability to view their own work from a reader's perspective. That's why there are proof-readers and editors; well, I don't have either.
So what would you all like to see more of? The setting, environment, maybe even history of the world? Character back-story? More action?
Obviously you'd like to see more of everything, but what are you all really aching to read about from SIN the most?
- January 2010 | (show this month)
- February 2010 | (show this month)
- March 2010 | Some Feedback! - (show this month)
- April 2010 | (show this month)
- June 2010 | (show this month)
- October 2010 | (show this month)